Monday, November 2, 2009

Steve and Catherine

So this blog is about my friend Catherine and her fiance Steve.  Great looking couple, and so so so cute together.  She's the chatty one, and he's the quiet one....or he just can't get a word in! HA!  Kidding!

I have known Catherine for a very, very long time, and our relationship has changed a lot over the years. 
First, I was her dance teacher, then we were teachers together, then I took some of her dance classes, then she became my client....my biggest client actually!  She gave me my first break into photographing their dance studio portraits this past July.  I really appreciated her giving me a chance :)  All the while I have always considered her one of my dearest friends, even though she is nine years younger than me. I adore this girl, and am so proud of her!  She and her mom (who I absolutely love) own Impact Dance Center in Cypress, which is formerly Kindorf Dancers (where we all met!).  Still blows my mind to see her as a business owner, teacher, director, etc. etc.  I am going to shoot their wedding in January, and I don't really know how I'm going to get through it without bursting into tears.  I can't even watch a dance she has choreographed without getting choked up. 




We spent the afternoon at Yorba Regional park hoping for some awesome fall leaves for them to play in, but they had been raked!  We enjoyed the warm light, and beautiful colors.  Who says Californians don't feel the seasons?






Steve really is a cutie, and it's clear he adores her!









Gotta love the pointed toes - once a dancer, always a dancer!!

Can't wait for your big day!

1 comments:

Euphoria Imaging November 5, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

awesome and beautiful images Karen

Thanks for stopping by.....

Photography is so many things to me....it's communication, it's a stopping of time, it's magic, it's art, it's a memory, it's a feeling, it's real life. I love seeing a picture and feeling an emotion from it -no matter the feeling - happy, sad, indifferent. I am probably more of a "happy photography seeker," with a huge appreciation of all of the other feelings.

Thanks for stopping by, and keep checking back...

About Me

My photo
Yorba Linda, California
www.karenmoorephoto.com 949.510.1470

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP